Rapidly quenched metals
Publisher: MIT Press in [Cambridge, Mass.]
Written in English
- Metals -- Rapid solidification processing -- Congresses.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Statement||edited by N. J. Grant and B. C. Giessen. Section I.|
|Contributions||Grant, Nicholas J., Giessen, B. C., 1932-, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.|
|LC Classifications||TN672 .I54 1975|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||543 p. :|
|Number of Pages||543|
|LC Control Number||76043340|
- Ellery Queen Presents Great Mystery Novellas
- Beginning Blues Keyboard (Book & DVD) (Complete Blues Keyboard Method)
- Letters in the Roman Catholic controversy ...
- Language problems after a stroke
- Reconstructing education
- Ezquerra, lejanista architecture
- The physics and chemistry of minerals and rocks. Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Petrophysics, held at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Apr. 22-26, 1974. Edited by R.G.J. Strens
- Buddy Zooka in the French Quarter & beyond
- Reforming the adoption and foster care system in the District of Columbia
- AMC guide to winter hiking and camping
- Management and regulation of the coastal fishery for salmon in 1982 and 1983
- The Savage Lord Griffin
- Doctor in the House
- Dying to tell
- When Charley met grampa
- Only with a rogue
- Critical variables in mathematics education
- Adams family history
- Treatment of metastasis
- Family Scrapbook Display
Rapidly quenched metals by International Conference on Rapidly Quenched Metals (2nd 1975 Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Download PDF EPUB FB2
Get this from a library. Rapidly quenched metals, a bibliography, [C Suryanarayana]. ISBN: OCLC Number: Description: pages: illustrations ; 24 cm: Responsibility: edited by N.J. Grant and B.C.
Giessen. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rapidly Quenched Metals III by B. Cantor at the best online prices at eBay. Free shipping for many products. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Rapidly Quenched Metals: Sendai, Japan, August, Volume 2 Nihon Kinzoku Gakkai Japan Institute of Metals, - Metals.
1 LIST OF PUBLICATIONS Books 1. Suryanarayana, “Rapidly Quenched Metals - A Bibliography ”, IFI/ Plenum, New York,Size: 1MB. Copper-Base Alloys Processed by Rapid Solidification and Ion Implantation - Volume 58 - J.V.
Wood, C.J. Elvidge, E. Johnson, A. Johansen, L. Sarholt-Kristensen, O Cited by: 3. Paper presented at the Sixth International Conference on Rapidly Quenched Metals, Montréal, Quebec, August 3–7, DOI /(88) Discover Book Depository's huge selection of C Suryanarayana books online.
Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. nmr and the antiferromagnetic crystal phase regions in rapidly quenched ribbons and in alloys of the type cu − m n − al. condensed paper title: nmr and afm regions in rapidly quenched ribbons. Rapidly quenched Fe–B–P alloys with addition Cu exhibit high saturation induction, high permeability, low coercivity, and excellent mechanical properties (Švec et .